2012 Club 420 (Event Boat)
The club 420 enables young sailors to learn teamwork, trapeze and spinnaker techniques that simply can’t be learned in single-handed boats. Safe for beginning sailors and quick enough to keep collegiate All-Americans interested, sailors graduating from the Optimist class will find the C420 to be manageable and a lot of fun.
- Built-in 3:1 jib halyard purchase to tension rig.
- 12:1 boom vang led aft to facilitate trimming.
- Harken blocks used throughout.
- All hardware through-bolted and backed with oversized stainless washers and locknuts.
- Molded fiberglass kick-up rudder.
- Rounded seat tanks provide comfort and plenty of buoyancy.
- Strong, proven spreader bracket.
- Marlow line package.
- Unidirectional knitted fiberglass throughout hull and deck for ultimate durability.